<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 
  STANDARD  DEVIANCE  σ
   Mocking the World since 2003
 

Friday, March 19, 2004

Memo to The People who Kidnapped Me Last Night 

I tried to leave SO many times but you assholes wouldn't let me. Noooo, you kept me out and kept sticking drinks in my hand. I had a white-knuckle ride on the 2-3 this morning and getting my work done without running to the bathroom to puke was a real challenge. I woke up sprawled on my bed with my lights and radio on. I didn't set my alarm clock so it's a miracle I got to work on time. I found my contact lens all dried up on the side of my sink. I had to eat a 4 day old piece of pepperoni pizza this morning to make it to work without passing out.

And why is it every time I go out with you people I end up at some crappy Coyote Ugly bar with country music playing from the jukebox?

What was up with the 7-Eleven in the gas station? I didn't even know there were gas stations in Manhattan. Yeah, let's go have some slim jims. That sounds like a good idea.

Okay, okay, I had fun, but people did I really need to keep drinking? Seriously my liver can't handle it.


Welcome to
Standard Deviance.
Today's specials are humor and satire.

Main
About
Email
AIM
RSS Feed
Atom Feed
Looking for standard deviation? Click Here

Variance

Variance is down. Sorry.
 

Information

Other Deviants


Archives


December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004

Credits



 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
 
Subscribe with Bloglines
 

 

 
2RSS.com :: RSS directory