<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 
  STANDARD  DEVIANCE  σ
   Mocking the World since 2003
 

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Crazy Courtney Quotes 

Courtney Love was arraigned yesterday in New York on assault charges for hitting a fan in the head with a mike stand. Before and after the arraignment Courtney gave several rambling statements. Here are some choice quotes.

"I think I ... a certain person who had bogus power of attorney. And that purchased ... they stole about $40 million from me."

"I feel really stupid. And I'm really sorry to anybody that got hurt. My daughter's trust fund had $12 million stolen from it."

"My daughter said to me the other day that she wanted to get rid of her horse because she didn't want it anymore. But I know it's because she knows we can't afford it."

"I'm sorry to Russell Crowe for you leaving me all those messages for the Golden Globes. I never got them, dude. It would have been a fun date."

"I want to thank the FBI in advance because I know they're going to help."

"Adultery is bad and maybe this is God's way of punishing me. I hope they send me to jail for 50 years."

It's like watching a terrible, horrible car crash. Except funny.

Courtney Love's Bizarre Court Appearance[WABC 7 New York]
Courtney Love Cracks [Extra]

Related Posts
Frances Bean Stigmatized
That Lady Sure is Crazy!

Welcome to
Standard Deviance.
Today's specials are humor and satire.

Main
About
Email
AIM
RSS Feed
Atom Feed
Looking for standard deviation? Click Here

Variance

Variance is down. Sorry.
 

Information

Other Deviants


Archives


December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004

Credits



 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
 
Subscribe with Bloglines
 

 

 
2RSS.com :: RSS directory